All you need is...

Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Do you have your cards
signed, mailed and sealed with a kiss?  I sure hope so...
but if not, here are some noteworthy quotes
all about love to get you inspired!
"Keep love in your heart.  A live without it is like a 
sunless garden when the flowers are dead."
"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a 
man cannot live without love."
"Being deeply loved gives you strength, while
loving deeply gives you courage."
Lao Tzu
"If I speak in the tongues of men and angels
but have not love,
I am just a noisy gong or
clanging cymbal."
I Cor. 13:1

And we all know and love the way
the Beatles said it...
"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE...
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED."
XOXO
P.S... I had so much fun creating these "LOVE" prints!  Click on this link
and check out how print & PATTERN inspired me to create these today.

Comments