The Process and Paint Party Friday!

Happy Friday!  After what seems like and eternity, I'm once
again linking up with the fabulous group of
artists over at Paint Party Friday!   
xoxo


I  discovered long ago that the process
is what's so amazing about painting.


All of it... together.  It's the choosing of the palette.
The choice of tools. And the blurred idea 
of what the outcome may be.


Changing directions during the process
is part of it... although that's sometimes very
frustrating.


Even in a small mixed media collage project,  in preparation 
for a larger painting, the end result is often nothing 
like the painting began...


 which is part of what makes
the process so amazing!


Although this painting is not finished, the process 
has taken me far from how it began.

Here are some amazing links to see more posts about the process!
http://fussitup.blogspot.com/2012/04/paint-party-friday_20.html
http://fussitup.blogspot.com/2012/04/paint-party-friday_13.html
http://fussitup.blogspot.com/2012/01/doodles-unleashed-workshop.html


Comments

  1. Love your bright color palette!
    I agree...I love the process of painting, too!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny to think that when I met you, I had yet to pick up a paintbrush, although I knew in my heart it was what I wanted to do! Now it's such a big part of my life. Thanks for sharing your process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to have all those marvelous colors come together to make a beautiful piece! I love to see where the colors overlap and make new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gorgeous happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours - love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have missed seeing your bright and colourful work, so glad you are back.
    Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum yum colorful fun. Your process sure makes me happy. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, bright flowers! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...but I have always been a fan of your vibrant happy work!!

    Glad you're back, you were missed!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bright colors. Glad you are back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you are back and we get to enjoy your amazing colours again... the thank you piece is gorgeous...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful colourful work. thank you for sharing the links:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo