Dreamy Sundays!

What's on your desktop today?

Because Sunday is one of my most favorite days
I took some time to play on my doodle pad
with a photo of some of my favorite 
people!
{the center one is the original shot}
Not quite sure how it will come out
but this is my work in progress...
hope you like it!

Have a super day!

P.s... To enter to win an 8" x 10" heart print, leave a snapshot or description of what's on your desktop in a comment below. Doesn't matter what it is, just keep it nice... it's Sunday, after all!  
Three winners will be chosen!!!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Love your picture...my Bible and journal are on my desktop plus my laptop...Didn't know how to leave a picture...Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo