Trunk Show

Happy end of October art lovers! 

 I just wanted to 
give you all a quick peek at a recent 
trunk show I did last month at 
Ed & Eva's located in Greenfield, Iowa... and extend
a special thank you to Catherine and Denise for helping to  
make it a success!
The drive to Greenfield was filled with fabulous rolling hills, 
quaint little farms and 
huge puffy white clouds.
Surrounded by other original artwork, my colorful works of art 
fit right in and really 
stood out against the newly refinished hard wood floors.
Of course I got to show my latest piece called "dream"...
and got to meet and talk to some pretty amazing people
who all made me feel right at home!

If you're ever in Greenfield, make sure you take a look
at the beautifully restored Opera House located next door!
And then, be sure to pick up some great gifts created by amazing
local artists selling at Ed and Eva's!
And as always...
"Have a great day"!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Just gotta say, I always enjoy seeing all your bright colorful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jenna! Have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo