Paint Party Friday!

Happy Friday to all!
It's been a while since I shared my works in progress 
so today is the day!
The flowers are still in full bloom at my studio...
as are the bright colors!
I'm dreaming bigger then ever...
and am discovering new and exciting things
each day.  I'm working towards a show
to be called
"Indian Summer : In Full Bloom"
that will be finished next month.
Old paintings are getting new life again...
just like the blossoms of an 
"Indian Summer" take the place
of the scorched fields of July
and August!
I've started reading a fabulously philosophical classic 
by Ralph Waldo Trine.
This has been said to be
"one of the best motivational books
ever written." And who doesn't like
to be motivated on to greater things, right?!?
I love it and hope you will too...
I'm hopping back onto the
blog hop filled with
beautiful artwork and artists...
so follow the link and show your love!
Have a happy, inspired weekend...
xoxo

Comments

  1. ooh have so missed your beautiful happy paintings and pleased to see you back. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am motivated!!!! All the bright colors - awesome inspiration!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours! So happy looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy colors bouncing on these fun paintings. Hope they all sell well and quickly for you. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your floral paintings.
    Also love the titles of your upcoming shows: Indian Summer: In Full Bloom! Brilliant!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Renée, it was so much fun catching up here. I've had so little time for blog hopping lately, so it was so nice to see your lovely work again. And i ALWAYS love hearing someone say they are dreaming bigger and bigger!! Thanks for sharing your lovely paintings. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I love all your bright, happy flowers. So much life and color in your paintings. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours and vibrancy of your work. Such wonderful summery energy. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations are so inviting with your wonderful colors and design ~ A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your art is SO beautiful and happy and colorful and full of life and I could go on and on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bright colors enhance the beauty of your beautiful art style...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright colors enhance the beauty of your beautiful art style...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, those colours really pop! Makes me happy to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color combinationes you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for painting, love the most colorful flowers you have painted. Your place looks adorable. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo