New Mixed Media~ Blooming Bright

Even though it's already August, my brightly colored 
garden is still in full bloom!  
The flowers just keep coming and coming...
as do the bright colors.
This time I've added pages from a vintage book and
allowed some of the doodled flower shapes to show
in the final piece.
It measures 20" x 20" and can be viewed at
Fuss It Up! Designs in Valley Junction.
I've also completed 4 little mixed media flower canvases
which is being made into a fun tutorial!
Happy painting...
xoxo

Comments

  1. I love these paintings! WOW! Lovely bright colors - makes my mouth water. This is a good sign! Thank you for posting...checking out your etsy shop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisa! I love the colors you use too! Thanks for visiting...
    happy painting!
    xoxo
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo